Sunday 20 January 2013

Stripes and Burgundy

Stripes and Burgundy


Alexander Wang crop tee
$195 - farfetch.com


Black and white top
$16 - newlook.com



Denim skinny jeans
$37 - newlook.com


Spiked booties
etsy.com



Trina Turk stud earrings
piperlime.gap.com


Kate spade jewelry
piperlime.gap.com


Bangle jewelry
stylesforless.com


Karen Millen wide leather belt
karenmillen.com


Hi everyone! Whenever I'm bored out of my mind, I pretend I'm some celebrity stylist and make a bunch of outfits on Polyvore. If you guys don't know what Polyvore is, it's a fashion website where you can express your ideas of fashion and art through virtually picking out items from real stores, and displaying them on a template, which ever way you like! I usually give myself a pretend event to dress for, then make up outfits for it...then realize I have no life and I spend too much time fantasizing rather than actually going out...yeah yeah call me childish for still loving dress up games, but i guarantee you it's a complete blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment